RE: New VIP Hospitality Options Available For Blenheim EquiSports 2021 Season
Blenheim EquiSports is delighted to announce new VIP Hospitality options available for the 2021 show season.
With adherence to local COVID protocols, we will be offering private ringside suites under the tent formerly known as The Medal Club plus “Cabana” style options located throughout the showgrounds.
- The L-shaped, elevated grass berm located between the Grand Prix, Pacific and Ortega arenas will be transformed into Ringside Suites.
- These private suites are furnished, including electricity and mini-refrigerators.
- Suites comfortably accomodate up to eight guests.
- Two VIP parking spaces are included.
- 10′ x 15′ Cabanas will be available on the grass, in ideal viewing areas throughout the Riding park.
- You choose your location, including the elevated area overlooking the
- Grand Prix arena and near the fountain between the sand hunter rings (on a first come, first served basis).
- These private, covered areas come with tables and seating. You can customize your exclusive cabana to make it your own.
- VIP Parking options are available.
These customizable hospitality options are limited, so you must act quickly.
To reserve your exclusive VIP Hospitality space for the 2021 show season, please submit the Interest Form below or contact Camille Schenk at 949-633-3445 or email her at Hospitality@ThePlaceToJump.com.