UPDATE April 5, 2020! New Food Options Available.
New VIP Hospitality Options Available For Blenheim EquiSports 2021 Season
UPDATE! APRIL 5, 2021
As COVID restrictions continue to be updated, we are delighted to offer Food options for exhibitors reserving Ringside Suites and Cabanas.
Effectively immediately, Weekly Ringside Suite customers will receive $300 in vouchers for our Gourmet Food Trucks and Weekly Cabana customers will receive $200 in food vouchers.
Check out the Gourmet Food Truck Schedule and menus below:
Wed 4/7: Kala
Thurs 4/8: La Tiznada
Fri 4/9: Coconut Truck
Sun 4/11: Kala
Thurs 4/15: La Tiznada
Fri 4/16: Kala
Saturday: Alexa’s second truck
Sunday: Alexa’s second truck
From original announcement on February 18, 2021
Blenheim EquiSports is delighted to announce new VIP Hospitality options available for the 2021 show season.
With adherence to local COVID protocols, we will be offering private ringside suites under the tent formerly known as The Medal Club plus “Cabana” style options located throughout the showgrounds.
Ringside Suites – $1,500/week
- The L-shaped, elevated grass berm located between the Grand Prix, Pacific and Ortega arenas will be transformed into Ringside Suites.
- These private suites are furnished, including electricity and mini-refrigerators.
- Suites comfortably accomodate up to eight guests.
- Two VIP parking spaces are included.
Cabanas – $950/week
- 10′ x 15′ Cabanas will be available on the grass, in ideal viewing areas throughout the Riding park.
- You choose your location, including the elevated area overlooking the
- Grand Prix arena and near the fountain between the sand hunter rings (on a first come, first served basis).
- These private, covered areas come with tables and seating. You can customize your exclusive cabana to make it your own.
- VIP Parking options are available.
These customizable hospitality options are limited, so you must act quickly.
To reserve your exclusive VIP Hospitality space for the 2021 show season, please submit the Interest Form below or contact Camille Schenk at 949-633-3445 or email her at Hospitality@ThePlaceToJump.com.
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces horse shows in San Juan Capistrano, CA and Las Vegas, NV. These competitions include USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows; a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League Qualifier; the Markel Insurance 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Interactive Mortgage “Ticket to Ride” High Performance Jumper Series & Adult Jumper Series; USHJA International, National, & Pony Hunter Derbies & Finals; the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals, and so much more.