Important information for FEI Competitors attending Las Vegas National CSI3*-W
The Las Vegas National CSI3*-W
November 11-17, 2019
Proud host of the of 2019 AON/USHJA National Championships
& the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas
SOUTH POINT HOTEL & CASINO
Las Vegas, NV
Entries & Stall Reservations Close October 10, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: move-in times must be scheduled in advance,
Call the Blenheim show office at 1-949-443-1841 to schedule
To All FEI competitors:
We are delighted to welcome you to 2019 Las Vegas National CSI3*-W!
Las Vegas National Stalls due
Please note move-in times must be scheduled in advance; call the Blenheim show office at 1-949-443-1841 to schedule
Non-FEI entries due
NEW for 2019 – OPEN TO ALL
- $10,000 1.40m Open Jumper Stake, Tuesday, November 12 @ 8pm
- $20,000 1.40m Open Jumper Classic, presented by Evergate Stables, Wednesday, November 13 @ 7pm
- $25,000 1.40m In-It-2-Win-It Speed Stake, member event of the In-It-2-Win-It Series, presented by the Omaha Equestrian Foundation, Thursday, November @ 4pm
- .90m Jumper Division
- And additional Jumper Classes
- Riders who qualify for the $100,000 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Las Vegas receive a complimentary Hotel Room provided by Blenheim EquiSports. Please Note: Only rooms booked directly through South Point Hotel are eligible for this offer.
- Rooms booked through a third-party booking service such as Travelocity, Kayak, etc, are not eligible. The deadline to receive discounted hotel rooms is OCTOBER 17TH.
Each FEI entry will receive:
- Two complimentary LSI Riders Lounge wristbands (to be provided at the FEI Riders Meeting). Additional Ringside Lounge wristbands are available for purchase – access is LIMITED – see link below.
Use the Quick Links below for online entries and more!
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces events in three locations: San Juan Capistrano, Del Mar and Las Vegas, NV. The events include 19 USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows featuring five FEI CSI events, including a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League event; the Markel Insurance 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Developing Jumper Qualifiers & Championships, USHJA International & National Hunter Derbies, Pony Derby Finals, the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals and more.