COVID-19 Update from Blenheim EquiSports
Blenheim EquiSports has been closely monitoring the developing COVID-19 situation, and is taking all recommended precautions and following local as well as federal health recommendations. We have prepared the facility and added ample hand wash stations in order for people to follow protocol. We will continue our rigorous stabling disinfecting program, and are implementing a more frequent cleaning of all restrooms.
With these precautions in place, we will continue to host our shows, working with you to follow hygienic guidelines.
According to national, state and local officials, the best prevention against COVID-19 continues to be:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
The most up-to-date information about COVID-19 is available from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
We will continue to keep our lines of communication open, and will update everyone as needed should anything change.
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces events in three locations: San Juan Capistrano, Del Mar and Las Vegas, NV. The events include 19 USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows featuring five FEI CSI events, including a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League event; the Markel Insurance 1.40m – 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Developing Jumper Qualifiers & Championships, USHJA International & National Hunter Derbies, Pony Derby Finals, the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals and more. New for 2020 – an additional four County Horse Shows sanctioned by the Orange County Horse Show Association and the Greater San Diego Hunter-Jumper Association.