Blenheim Fall Series Starts Wednesday – What You need To Know
Robert Blanchette and Coupis
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Blenheim Fall Tournament, returning to the Rancho Mission Viejo Riding Park at San Juan Capistrano September 9 – 13, 2020.
This event kicks off Blenheim’s two-week Fall Series.
Move-In will begin at 10am Monday, September 7th and will begin at noon on Monday, September 14th.
Move-in will not be permitted prior to these dates and times.
COVID-19 Pocedures and Protocols
- If you are attending both weeks, you will only need to submit a single Online Form.
- When you arrive at the facility for the first time, your photo will be taken and this will be associated with your credentials throughout the Fall Series. A new wristband will be issued each week.
- We will be taking extra steps to ensure people are not sharing credentials. Your unique cell number will be used to identify you.
- TRAINERS, please work with your riders and essential employees to ensure everyone submits the online form. If you need to submit the form on behalf of one of your employees using your email address, please ensure that your employee’s unique cell number is entered. Duplicate cell numbers will not be permitted.
Jumper Series & Final
Fall Series Highlights
Blenheim Fall Tournament
- $25,000 Markel Insurance 1.45m Grand Prix
- ASPCA Maclay Regionals
- Foxfield Medal Final
- USHJA Pony Hunter Derby West Coast Championships
- CPHA Green Hunter 3’ & 3’3” Incentive Finals
- CPHA Green Hunter 3’6” & 3’9” Incentive Finals
- $30,000+ Markel Insurance Jumper Series Final
- $58,000 Blenheim West Coast Young Jumper Championships
- SJHOF JR/AM/AO West Coast Jumper Finals
- Sallie B. Wheeler Hunter Breeding Championships – West Coast
- USHJA SW Regional Green Hunter Incentive Championships
- Platinum Performance/USEF Show Jumping Talent Search Finals – West
- Emo Insurance Agency USHJA 3’3″ Jumping Seat Medal Finals – West
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces events in three locations: San Juan Capistrano, Del Mar and Las Vegas, NV. The events include 19 USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows featuring five FEI CSI events, including a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League event; the Markel Insurance 1.40m – 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Developing Jumper Qualifiers & Championships, USHJA International & National Hunter Derbies, Pony Derby Finals, the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals and more. New for 2020 – an additional four County Horse Shows sanctioned by the Orange County Horse Show Association and the Greater San Diego Hunter-Jumper Association.