Blenheim EquiSports West Coast Young Jumper Series returns in 2020 with more money and more opportunities to compete for FREE!
New this year: $31,000 ADDED prize money to the CHAMPIONSHIPS plus CASH BONUS AWARDS
The Blenheim EquiSports West Coast Young Jumper Series, presented by Fairbanks Valley Farm, returns this year with MORE money and MORE opportunities! Starting up in March and ending in September, the Series calendar includes 20 member shows where Young Jumpers can compete for free plus receive discounted stabling. The Series also includes a season-end Championship for all ENROLLED horses and CASH BONUS AWARDS!
YOUNG JUMPER FAST FACTS
- The 2020 Series now includes five Langer Equestrian Group managed shows, increasing the total number of Series events to TWENTY!
- The Prize Money for the Championships has increased to $76,000 – an increase of $31,000!
The 2020 Series includes a NEW Four-year-old section starting in July, and a section in the Championships!
- The Championships now offer a second section for the 5 & 6-year-old horses at a lower height – providing more opportunities for all of your youngsters to participate in a Championship-format event!
The Championships are open to ALL HORSES enrolled in the Blenheim West Coast Young Jumper League – enroll your horse now to receive the best rate!
- 100% of ALL enrollment fees collected will be applied to NEW CASH BONUS AWARDS to all enrolled horses!
- The RIDER with the most points earned in the YOUNG JUMPER CLASSICS on enrolled horses will be eligible for a NEW LEADING YOUNG JUMPER CASH BONUS RIDER AWARD!
- To enroll your Young Jumper, please use the button above or find the official online form at showpark.com/young-jumper-series. Points will only count toward the NEW CASH BONUS AWARDS once your horse is enrolled!
- ALL Young Jumpers MUST be USEF age-verified prior to the closing date of entries to receive the stall discount & free entries, NO EXCEPTIONS!
As always, Blenheim EquiSports is committed to providing as many opportunities for riders, owners, and trainers to develop their next champion and as such we look forward to hosting you and your Young Jumper on their #PathwayToSuccess!
Don’t miss it! To see the Series schedule, which includes 15 BES events and 5 LEG events, and more details on the Championships, please click here.
Photos by McCool Photography and Captured Moment Photography
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces events in three locations: San Juan Capistrano, Del Mar and Las Vegas, NV. The events include 19 USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows featuring five FEI CSI events, including a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League event; the Markel Insurance 1.40m – 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Developing Jumper Qualifiers & Championships, USHJA International & National Hunter Derbies, Pony Derby Finals, the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals and more. New for 2020 – an additional four County Horse Shows sanctioned by the Orange County Horse Show Association and the Greater San Diego Hunter-Jumper Association.