Fall is the time for year-end championships, medal finals galore and the presentation of circuit awards. With every championship offered this year, there are still several qualifiers remaining – starting in August with the Blenheim Summer Classic. Be a part of it! The Fall Series Prize List, Entry Blanks, and Time Schedules are now available online.
- FIVE Grand Prix Events, including the $50,000 Grand Prix of Showpark,
presented by EquiJet
- Want to go to Vegas for the $30,000+ Markel Insurance Jumper Series Finals? The FOUR remaining $25,000+ qualifiers will be held this Fall
- $45,000 Young Jumper Championships (YJC) – Western Regional
- $20,000 Blenheim EquiSports U25 Championship Classic, 1.45m,
Open to ALL U25 Riders
- Young Jumper Futurity Four Year Old Western Regional
- $5,000 NAL Jumper Finals in Children’s, Adult, and Jr/Am sections
- Presentation of Jumper Classic Circuit & Leading Jumper Rider Awards
- $25,000 CPHA West Coast Green Hunter 3′ & 3’3″ Incentive Finals
- $10,000 Blenheim EquiSports Young Hunter Championships, in honor of Marcia “Mousie” Williams,
presented by Brookway Stables
- NEW! $5,000 USHJA Green Hunter 3′ & 3’3″ Incentive Southwest Regional Championships
- NEW! $5,000 USHJA Green Hunter 3’6″ & 3’9″ Incentive Southwest Regional Championships
- $5,000 NAL West Coast Hunter Finals in Children’s and Adult sections
- Sallie B. Wheeler U.S. National Hunter Breeding Championships, West Coast
- $5,000 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- $5,000 USHJA Pony Hunter Derby, presented by Markel Insurance
- Presentation of Hunter Classic Circuit & Leading Hunter Rider Awards
- Platinum Performance/USEF Show Jumping Talent Search Final, West
NHSAA/ASPCA Maclay Region 8 Championship
- USHJA 3’3″ Jumping Seat Medal Final – West
- USHJA Zones 8, 9, & 10 Hunter Seat Medal Regional Finals
- CPHA Junior & CPHA Amateur Medal Finals
- CPHA Foundation Medal Finals
Showpark Summer Classic, Aug. 22 – 26: JULY 30
Blenheim Fall Tournament, Sept. 12 – 16: AUG. 20
International Jumping Festival, Sept. 19 – 23: AUG. 27
A limited number of hotel rooms are available at a special group rate. For reservations, please refer to our Preferred Hotel Partner Lists for San Juan Capistrano and Del Mar.
VIP Tables & Medal Club:
VIP Tables are available for the NHSAA/ASPCA Maclay Region 8 Championship on Saturday, September 15th; and the Platinum Performance/USEF Show Jumping Talent Search Finals, the USHJA 3’3″ Jumping Seat Medal Finals, and the $30,000 Markel Insurance Grand Prix, presented by ACE Equestrian, on Saturday, September 22nd.
To purchase Medal Club membership or for any questions, please contact Melissa Brandes at (949) 212-8556 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southern California is calling! Excitement is in the air, join us this fall to wrap up your outdoor show season with Blenheim EquiSports.
#BES2018 #ThePlaceToBe #WeLoveBlenheim