About Blenheim Equisports
Blenheim EquiSports, an equestrian event management company based in San Juan Capistrano, CA, produces horse shows in San Juan Capistrano, CA and Las Vegas, NV. These competitions include USEF “Premier” rated hunter-jumper shows; a Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ North American League Qualifier; the Markel Insurance 1.45m Jumper Series & Final, Interactive Mortgage “Ticket to Ride” High Performance Jumper Series & Adult Jumper Series; USHJA International, National, & Pony Hunter Derbies & Finals; the Whitethorne Equitation Challenge, Medal Finals, and so much more.
- Managed more FEI International Championship events than any other equestrian management company in the U.S.
- Hosted the Las Vegas FEI World Cup Finals – 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 & 2015
- FEI Children’s Jumper Finals – 2004, 2005 & 2006
- 1st US Olympic Equestrian Team Trial held on the West Coast – 2000
- 1st FEI outdoor CSI-A International in US – 2001
- US Olympic Team Trials in both show jumping & dressage – 2004
- US Olympic Team Trials in dressage – 2008
- Currently hosts more regional and national championship finals than any other management company in the US
Meet the Blenheim EquiSports Team below.
Robert Ridland, President
Currently the U.S. Olympic Show Jumping Coach, Ridland is also a two-time member of the U.S. Olympic Team (Munich, 1972; Montreal, 1976), Television Color Commentator for ESPN, CBS (1986 World Championships), & NBC (1992 & 2004 Olympic Games in Barcelona & Athens). He is a member of the FEI Jumping Committee and was FEI Technical Delegate for the World Cup Finals in Gothenburg (1995), Helsinki (1998), Milan (2004) & Kuala Lumpur (2006). FEI Course Designer of international events including the 1992 & 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials, Paris CSI, Hampton Classic, Central American Games (San Juan, Puerto Rico) and twice winner of the AHSA Course Designer of the Year Award. Show Jumping Manager for the 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2009 World Cup Finals in Las Vegas
Directs the overall financial plans and accounting practices of Blenheim EquiSports. Oversees all financial administration, business planning, budgeting and team management while being an active participant in the organization’s overall strategy.
Stephanie Lightner, VP of Operations
Develops and implements the annual schedule of events in addition to managing the operations of the horse shows. Served as the Show Manager for the 2000 and 2004 USEF Olympic Trials and helped organize the 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009 and 2015 FEI World Cup Finals in Las Vegas. Serves on the Competition Management Committees for both the USEF and USHJA as well as several additional task forces for both organizations.