4 Stars, 4 FEI Ranking Classes, 2 Rings, 1 Championship Show... Stay, Play, Ride, Spa and Compete All Under One Roof!
4 Stars, 4 FEI Ranking Classes, 2 Rings, 1 Championship Show...
Stay, Play, Ride, Spa and Compete All Under One Roof!
Your Las Vegas Adventure awaits! With the iconic Vegas Strip as a backdrop, enjoy events and amenities that are unique in the show jumping world. Beyond the world-class footing and permanent stalls, the South Point offers hotel rooms with a closed circuit feed of the show, dining, spa, bowling, movies, gambling, and even an option to order room service at the barn, all under one roof. Complimentary hotel rooms for riders who qualify for Saturday night!
FEI SHOW JUMPING HIGHLIGHTS:
• $100,000 Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Las Vegas*
• $50,000 FEI 1.50m Las Vegas National Welcome Jumper Classic*
• $50,000 FEI 1.45m Las Vegas National Winning Round Jumper Classic*
• $35,000 FEI 1.45m Blenheim Welcome Jumper Classic*
• $40,000 FEI 1.35m Las Vegas National Speed Stake
• $15,000 FEI 1.35m South Point Jumper Stake
*Longines FEI World Ranking Points Awarded
USEF SHOW JUMPING HIGHLIGHTS:
• $30,000 Markel Insurance 1.40m Grand Prix Series Final, plus $20,000+ added money
• $25,000 Interactive Mortgage U25 Developing Rider Series Final
• $10,000 Show Jumping Hall of Fame (SJHOF) Junior-Amateur/Owner Jumper West Coast Championships
• $5,000 North American League (NAL) Children's Jumper Finals - West
• $5,000 North American League (NAL) Adult Amateur Jumper Finals - West
• $5,000 North American League (NAL) 1.35m Jr-A/O Jumper Finals - West
• $5,000 Blenheim Modified 1.20m Junior-Amateur Jumper Classic
• $1,500 1.0m Jumper Classic
EQUITATION & HUNTER HIGHLIGHTS:
• West Coast Equestrian (WCE) Junior/Amateur Medal Finals
• USHJA National Hunter Derby, presented by Taylor Harris Insurance Services (THIS)
• $5,000 North American League (NAL) Children's Hunter Finals - West
• $5,000 North American League (NAL) Adult Amateur Hunter Finals - West
The Las Vegas National had a record attendance in 2015! With a new VIP option including access to the Ringside VIP Lounge and an expanded Evening Experience at the Cinch Saloon, this year promises to be better than ever!
Sponsorships and hospitality packages of all levels are available. Contact Melissa Brandes for further information at (949) 234-1695 or via email
For boutique vending area info, please contact Sarah Abdi at (949) 489-8825 or via email
. Holiday shopping at its best - reach out to exhibitors and spectators alike!
The Prize List,Time Schedule & Entry Blanks are now available online to view and download.
Print copies of The 2016 Las Vegas National CSI4*-W Prize List will be mailed out soon to owners, riders, and trainers on the mailing list; to be added, please sign up here
Come join us in Las Vegas in November!
Photos by McCool, Alden Corrigan and Blenheim EquiSports