Two New Arenas, Over $200,000 in Prize Money, Preferred Hotel Rates, and more... Don't miss the 2014 Las Vegas National!
Vegas is back and bigger than ever, with two new arenas, more prize money, discounted hotel rooms (complimentary for FEI CSI-W Grand Prix riders) and, of course, amenities galore.
The Priefert Pavilion Multi-Million Dollar Expansion
One of the two new Priefert Pavilion arenas pictured above.
In addition to the 4,600-seat main show arena, and 1,200 climate-controlled stalls, the South Point Equestrian Center boasts a brand new show ring. The Priefert Pavilion's two new climate-controlled arena venues add more than 100,000 square feet to the existing facility.
Video of the new Priefert Pavilion at the South Point Equestrian Center:
The Priefert Pavilion Arena Floor Plan:
2014 Las Vegas National highlights include:
• $75,000 Las Vegas CSI-W Grand Prix
• Markel Insurance 1.40m Series Finals
(the Finals Purse is approaching $50,000 with two qualifiers remaining)
• $33,500 Welcome Jumper Classic (FEI), presented by EquiFit, inc.
• $30,000 Las Vegas 1.35m Speed Classic, presented by Equ Lifestyle
• $15,000 iJump Team Challenge Finals, presented by Bruno Delgrange
• Nevada Jump Qualifier for 2015 Longines FEI World Cup Final
• North American League West Coast Finals
Discounted Hotel Room Rates
Once again, the South Point Casino is offering our exhibitors fantastic room rates during the Las Vegas National. Book your room by October 17th to receive the rate. Mention LAS1107
if booking by phone, or click here and enter the Group Code
to receive the preferred Blenheim rate online.
All FEI CSI-W Grand Prix riders will receive complimentary rooms.
View the online prize list here
. Entries due October 13th. See you in Vegas in November!